Terms of purchase stumpchimney.com 2020-1
- Stump Chimney is owned by Smart Monter Sverige AB org. no. 559027-8601 (Seller). These purchase terms apply between you (Buyer) who places an order on www.stumpchimney.com and the Seller.
- The terms only apply to consumers who order a product.
- The terms can be changed at any time, but the terms of purchase that were approved by the buyer when the purchase was made are always valid.
- To get in touch with us, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 708-37 63 21.
- Images tries to reproduce the product’s properties as much as possible, but we do not guarantee that the product’s appearance will be reproduced completely correctly.
- The content on stubbskorsten.se is protected by copyright. This means that product names, images and other content may not be copied and used without the written consent of the Seller
- To be able to order a product, the terms of purchase must be approved.
- When the purchase has been completed, we will send you an order confirmation / invoice as soon as possible via e-mail. When the order confirmation / invoice is sent, you and the Seller enter into a purchase agreement.
- The order confirmation / invoice contains all information such as products, price, invoicing and delivery address.
- We reserve the right to final sale, stock balance errors or delivery delays.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation / invoice, the buyer must immediately contact the Seller via e-mail to email@example.com.
- All prices are stated in £ and include 20% VAT.
- Prices do include any payment and shipping fees.
- Prices only apply to delivery within UK. For delivery outside UK, contact the Seller via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The total price is stated before the order is completed and in the order confirmation / invoice.
- We reserve the right that prices may have been entered incorrectly and have the right to change these. If the price changes, the buyer has the right to cancel the purchase.
- Payment is made against invoice.
- The package is delivered with as standard Amazon package.
- Our normal delivery times are 2-5 working days and the delivery time is also stated in the order acknowledgment / invoice.
- For deliveries outside UK, other shipping costs and delivery times apply. Contact the Seller via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Packages that have not been picked up and returned to the Seller, the Seller has the right to charge a handling cost and the cost of return shipping. The minimum cost charged is £ 25 including VAT.
Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products on the website, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after the item has been received.
- You must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within these 14 days for the right of withdrawal to apply. The email must contain name, e-mail address, delivery address and bank details where the money is to be refunded.
- You have the right to open the packaging and examine the product. If the product has been used or damaged, we have the right to deduct the depreciation of the amount refunded
- The product must be returned within 14 days after the day you have announced that you want to cancel the purchase. Ideally, the product should be sent in the original packaging and you are responsible for the condition of the returned product until we have received it.
- The product shall be returned to Smart Monter Sverige AB, Sunnevägen 25, 42942 Särö, Sweden.
- You bear the cost of return shipping.
- Refund will be made no later than 30 days after we have received the returned product. Refund is made with the full amount we have received from you. This does not apply to extra costs as a result of you having chosen a different payment or delivery method than the cheapest we offer.
- We inspect the product before it is delivered. If the product is nevertheless incorrect, you must contact the seller at email@example.com as soon as possible after the error is discovered.
- You must inspect the product when you receive it and report damage to packaging directly to the carrier or delivery point. Feel free to document the damage with a photo and the damage must also be noted on the shipping document.
- We will contact you to discuss how to fix the defect in the product.
- Products cannot be returned without our approval. We do not accept products returned against cash on delivery or cash on delivery.
- Detected and approved errors will be corrected free of charge in accordance with current consumer legislation.
- The product cannot be complained about if the instructions for the product have not been followed.
Limitation of liability
- The seller takes no responsibility for indirect damage that may occur due to the product.
- All goods remain the Seller’s property until full payment has been made.
- If the Seller fulfils its obligations, the Seller accepts no liability for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the Company’s control (Force Majeure).
- We always comply with current consumer protection legislation.
- We value your privacy and keep as little information as possible.
- When you place an order, we save your name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address and purchase history.
- By placing an order, you agree that we can store and use your data.
- Order information is stored for as long as we need to comply with legal obligations and accounting laws.
- Other communications are stored for a maximum of 2 years after the last contact has taken place between you and Stubbskorstenen.se.
- You have the right to request, free of charge, the information that we have stored, which will be delivered by e-mail in legible form.
- You have the right to request that the information be corrected or deleted. We must always keep the information needed, for example, to comply with accounting laws.